Approval Code has many leading edge solutions including:
Approval Code offers a full featured payment gateway Approval Code's AC Gateway features numerous benefits including:
- The AC Gateway is fully capable to run Retail, Restaurant and MOTO transactions.
- Virtual Terminal for running transactions from any web browser.
- A complete developer kit including a comprehensive SDK for integrating payment processing into any application.
- The AC Gateway is fully compatible with a full suite of equipment from USB swipe readers, pin pads, check readers, signature capture devices and a wide variety of customer facing terminals.
- Use the AC Gateway with virtually any type of transaction whether it be a credit card, debit card, gift card, EBT, electronic check or pin-based debit transaction.
The AC Gateway works with a wide variety of hardware including:
* USB swipe readers
* check readers
* signature capture pads
* many customer facing terminals from trusted equipment manufacturers like Verifone, Hypercom and Ingenico.
Click here for a complete list of supported hardware devices.
The AC Gateway is the perfect tool for integrating credit card processing into your application using our platform independent Web Services API. * Comprehensive SDK will have you up and running in no time. * Live test server available now for immediate testing. * Eliminate credit card number storage since all originating transactions generate a token which can be used for future sales, credits and voids of the same card number.
What is the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)?
- The PCI Data Security Standard represents a common set of industry tools and measurements to help ensure safeguard confidential information such as cards numbers and expiration dates which can then be used for fraud.
What are the consequences to my business if I do not comply with the PCI DSS?
- If you are breached you could be subject to significant fines and card replacement costs. For example, a merchant storing 100 cards monthly could have 3,600 card numbers after just three years. If the fine and card replacement cost for each compromised card was only $10, then the potential loss could be $36,000 plus other costs for actual losses on individual card accounts and legal fees.
For more specific information, please contact the individual payment card brands:
- American Express DSOP http://www.americanexpress.com/datasecurity
- MasterCard http://www.mastercard.com/sdp
- Visa CISP http://www.visa.com/cisp
What is the definition of “merchant”?
- For the purposes of the PCI DSS, a merchant is defined as any entity that accepts payment cards bearing the logos of any of the five members of PCI SSC (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or Visa) as payment for goods and/or services.
Can the full credit card number be displayed within a browser window?
- PCI DSS requirement 3.3 requires that the PAN be masked when it is displayed (for example, on screens, logs, reports, receipts), unless the viewing party has a specific need to see the full card number.
- For more information: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/hardware_software/