Add American ExpressAdding American Express is very easy. Just follow these steps.
Add New Location
Adding a new location to your company? Congratulations! Your company is growing!! Great job!!
Here is what we need you to fax or email us and we will get a completed Additional Location Application back to you for signature. The easiest thing to do is print this page, write the answers and fax the page to us at 800-957-5276 or 714-948-8148.
- DBA of the new location: _______________________________________________________________________________________________
- Address, City, St & Zip: _______________________________________________________________________________________________
- Phone and fax numbers: _______________________________________________________________________________________________
- Copy of a printed voided check for deposits if you will be depositing to a different bank. If the account has no checks yet, we will need a bank letter.
- Will you want statements sent to the new location or to the main HQ location? NEW HQ
- Will you want chargebacks sent to the new location or to the main HQ location? NEW HQ
- When customers use their cards at this store, what phone number should appear on their credit card statement? _________________________
- Expected 12 month $ volume of Visa & MasterCard for just this location? $____________________________
- Expected 12 month $ volume of Discover for just this location? $____________________________________
- What terminal will you use for processing at this location? MAKE_____________ MODEL #____________ NEED QUOTE HAVE SOFTWARE
- If you HAVE SOFTWARE for processing at this location? What is the name of the software? ____________________________________________
- Will this location be processing via the internet? YES NO If yes, what is the URL? HTTP://WWW._____________________________________
- What percentage of the Visa, MasterCard $ volume will be swiped at this location? ___________ %
- What percentage of the Visa, MasterCard $ volume will be keyed-in at this location? ___________ %
- Will this location accept Amercan Express? YES NO
Checking Account Change
If you would like to change the account we deposit into, we will need you to fax or email us the following:
- A letter signed by the original account signatory when the account was first established, authorizing the account change.
- A copy of a printed voided check for the new account. Temporary checks cannot be used.
- If printed checks are not available, a letter on bank letterhead stating that the account is valid and active, the account number and the ABA routing number. The text for the bank letter is below. have your bank cut and paste this text on their letter head and fax or email the letter to us. In addition they will need to mail the hard copy to us at our address.
- Fax to 800-957-5276 or 714-948-8148 or email to support
SAMPLE LETTER FROM A MERCHANT REQUESTING CHANGE:
Re: DDA change for merchant # __________
To Whom it May Concern:
We have recently changed our bank relationship future deposits need to
go to our new bank. A copy of a pre-printed voided check is attached and the
new correct routing number for this
account is ______________ and the new account number is ________________.
We would like this change to take effect immediately or on or after ___/____/2016.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.
SIGNATURE (REQUIRED) ORIGINAL ACCOUNT APPLICATION SIGNATORY
LETTER MUST BE ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD.
SAMPLE LETTER FROM A BANK IN LIEU OF A VOIDED CHECK:
To Whom it May Concern:
_____________Your Legal/DBA name here_______ is a valid and active account holder at this
financial institution. The correct ABA routing number for their account is ___________________
and the correct account number is ______________________________ .
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
LETTER MUST BE ON BANK LETTERHEAD.
Add eCommerce to my account
At some point most companies choose to augment their current revenue by adding eCommerce capabilities to their current website or by opening a completely new website for eCommerce. Here are the FOUR ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS to process credit cards with a complete eCommerce website.
Your website is where customers can some to view your products and educate themselves about your products and services.
A shopping cart is basically a database interface that allows the website to keep track of the items the visitor has selected for purchase.
At some point the website shopper will make the decision to CHECKOUT and finalize the purchase. This will entail entering confidential personal and financial information such as credit card numbers. When the customer is entering this information, it will appear to him that he is on your WEBSITE but in reality he will be entering this information directly into a SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY.
Once the customer clicks the CHARGE CARD button on the PAYMENT GATEWAY, the transaction will be securely routed into the banking system through your MERCHANT ACCOUNT. Provided the transaction is approved, the MERCHANT ACCOUNT will handle the funding (deposit) into your checking account.
A chargeback occurs when a cardholder or issuing bank disputes a transaction posted to the card holder account. These disputes typically happen for several reasons:
- Merchant is a victim of fraud and/or customer is gaming the system
- The product/service was not as described
- Non receipt of product/service
- The transaction was unauthorized by the cardholder (buyer used someone's card without telling them).
The reasons for chargebacks are as varied as the types of customers you have. But many times chargebacks fall into broad common catergories. transaction and so on. If your business receives a chargeback, your checking account will be immediately debited for the amount in dispute. In addition, a fee for handling the chargeback may be imposed (which will be reflected on the merchant statement). If you have questions regarding a chargeback your business receives, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-535-6233 or email us at email@example.com .
For more information on chargebacks and a complete list of Chargeback Reason Codes, download Visa's CARD ACCEPTANCE GUIDE at http://usa.visa.com/download/merchants/card_acceptance_guide.pdf.
Support Phone Numbers
Comprehensive list of support phone numbers.
Primary Customer Support
General information on merchant statements, deposits, customer related functions. FDMS # (434*) required.
877-765-8669 Terminal Customer Support Stand alone terminals such as Hypercom or Verifone 800-354-8893 Software Customer Support Payment software such as PC Charge 800-254-9556 Orbital Customer Support Orbital Virtual Terminal technical assistance and password resets 866-645-1314 Resource Online (ROL) Reporting Customer Support Resource Online technical assistance and password resets 800-254-9556 TSYS/VITAL Customer Support (V number customers only) - processing center and help desk 800-552-8227 American Express Customer Support American Express help desk general enquries. 800-528-4800 Authorize.Net Customer Support Users of Auth.net software help desk for technical assistance
Authorize.Net Account Cancellation Fax After faxing, call to confirm cancellation 425-586-6188 USA EPay Customer Support Users of USA EPay software help desk for technical assistance 866 872-3729 PC Charge PC Charge software help desk for technical assistance
Chargebacks Chargeback support direct line
Voice Authorization Phone Numbers - Please contact when your terminal or software displays "Call Center"
or when initiating Code 10 verification on suspicious transactions.
Visa, MasterCard & Discover Full Service - You receive one statement for ALL THREE card types: 800-555-5707
Discover Memo Post -You receive a separate Discover statement: 800-347-1111
American Express: 800-528-2121